Family History Stats
Some Statistics Generated by
Family Tree Maker as at 22 July 2010
Explanation of Statistics
- Total number of Individuals: All individuals in your file, including any disconnected trees.
- Total number of marriages: All marriage-type partnerships.
- Average Lifespan: Calculated for all individuals who have birth and death dates entered.
- Earliest Birth Date: The earliest birth date found in your file.
- Text Records: This is a database statistic that is somewhat obscure.
- Total number of Generations: This is an approximate "height" of the tallest tree in your file.
- Total number of different Surnames: Number of surnames in your file. Note that every variant is counted as a different surname.
Back to Family History