More of Life's Great Mysteries
- If blind people can't see and dogs can't read then what's the point in signs that say "Guide Dogs Only"?
- Why do 24 hour petrol stations have locks on the doors?
- On the London Underground there are signs that say "Dogs Must Be Carried On Escalators", but what if you haven't got one?
- Why were William the Conqueror's men all called Norman? (not true)
- If pro is the opposite of con, then is progress the opposite of Congress?
- How do chickens know the size of egg cups?
- Why do they call it a building if it's already finished? Shouldn't it be called a 'built'?
- "All the king's horses and all the kings men, couldn't put Humpty together again" I'm not surprised!! What did they expect the horses to do exactly?!
- What's so fun about a fun sized Mars bar?
- If blind people wear sunglasses, why don't deaf people wear ear plugs?
- Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
- How does the guy who drives the snow plough get to work in the mornings?